Sunday, October 11, 2009

and this what happened :

Bissmilaahirahmannirrahhim...
*ya Allah kuatkan aku menulis postingan ini, dan jangan biarkan aku tiba2 menangis sendiri...*

Innalillahi wa innalilahi roji'uun ...
there's my father passed away... just a day after  i gone to Surabaya ...

lying frozen at big desk, in front of his room...
covered by kafan...
and smile face...

along with  tears of sadness...
from us.. that you left by...
 DAD.. it's us who cry
 DAD.. it's us who lost
 DAD.. it's us who being so lonely after this...
 DAD.. it's us who trying to be more stronger...
 DAD.. it's YOU who know how much we love you...

Guys.. i'd like to say thanks.. to you.. who gave me your deepest condolences..
and.. thanks to you.. who gave me a new power..
and realized me that there's a new life upon...

it's HARD but, me, and my family will try..
cause, i'll never forget.. how i.. never being so good, as you want..
never give you my all deepest contribute.. 
at your last days..
but you'll know..
that i always love you..
forever...
and ever..

cause dad.. even you passed away..
and i just can drop so much tears..
deepest in our heart..
your wiseness
your laugh
your smile
your religious think
and everything about you..
will be always in our heart...


here me: who crying when wrote down this post.. and who confused when some one talk:
"sabar yaa, sekarang tinggal doa yang bisa bantu bapak kamu .. karena doa anak sholeh yang bisa meringankan semua beban dan penderitaan bapak..."

so..
CUKUP SHOLEH KAH GW ?
CUKUP BAIKKAH GW UNTUK MENDOAKAN BAPAK?
PANTASKAH GW ? 

THINK IT.. JUST MAKE ME CRY MORE AND MORE... 


thanks for abe: who help me to translate some words..

3 comments:

Your Best Friend :) said...

INDI, YOUR WRITING IS SOO BEAUTIFUL… AND IT WILL ALSO REMAIN IN MY HEART. :) THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND A VERY GOOD LESSON IN LIFE…

KEEP YOUR SPIRIT ALIVE, WE STILL A LONG JOURNEY TO GO.

I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED, BUT I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU TO REACH.

:) :) :)

YESS, KEEP THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE!! YOU LOOK BETTER WITH SMILES...

my dairy said...

aku juga gak tau kudu komen apa,,
just my tears..
just my tears..

hal yang sama seperti yang kamu rasakan,,

"pantaskah aku disebut anak sholehah??"

tapi kita kudu positif thinking buat itu semua,,
yakin sama diri kalo kita bisa membuatnya tersenyum karena doa yang kita panjatkan untuknya,,,

Almarhum Damai said...

dalam doa biasanya kutemukan bahagia.