Tuesday, October 27, 2009

please and thank you --> a beautiful words


what a beautiful world if every single person always say :
" may i .... , PLEASE? " then aftre that they closed they're conversation with " THANK YOU " with smile on their face...

what a beautiful world if every single person always ask your help with smile in their face, no compulsion to do..
and it's become a plus point for you when you done with it..


what a beautiful world if every single person always do the same when asking for someone help : say please and thank you . and we who asked for help will say : "you're welcome, don't be shy to ask for more help".. still with smile in our face..


pityful, me, can't feel the sensation being asked kindly when someone ask me for help.. especially in my home..
my surabaya's home :(
that's the way i do hate my household..
they never being appreciate with what we do, what we say, and what we want..
but they do want to be heared, when they sad, when they need some help, and when they get mad with something..



just wondering : when i can feel that beautiful sensation that i missed.. like every day my mom done to me : ask for help then say : please and thank you...

cause that worlds so meaningful to me.. so meaningful  :)

No comments: